Tea tree has such a diversity of usefulness that’s both practical and convenient that you’ll never want to live without it again! And it is very inexpensive in comparison to other essential oils.
What is Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree oil is an essential oil, also called Melaleuca alternifoliais, and it has been around for a long time. The oil cannot be found naturally occurring elsewhere except in a plant native to Australia.
Warning: Tea tree oil should only to be used as a topical remedy and it should NEVER be ingested.
What are the healing benefits of Tea Tree Oil?
This type of oil is known for its topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing benefits.
It helps aid against aliments such as skin infections, rashes, burns, dandruff and much more due to its antibiotic properties.
Note: Tea tree oil should never be used on babies younger than 6 months.
Consider tea tree oil something to put on your list of must-have essential oils and it is something you will want to keep on hand!
Here are 12 ways you can put it to work for you:
1. Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
2. Heals skin infections naturally.
3. Relieves itchiness from rashes and helps reduce rashes.
4. You can create your own all-purpose cleaner: To do this fill a glass spray bottle (which you can BUY HERE) with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
5. Treats acne.
6. Add a few drops in your pets’ crates or beds to keep the fleas away.
7. Removes ticks.
8. Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
9. Helps remove skin tags.
10. Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
11. Soothes insect bites.
12. Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
13. Keeps your bathroom fresh.
14. Helps freshen carpet.
15. Kills mold
If you like this post, don’t forget to check some of our other articles